5 reasons for participating in POWTECH
You are interested in the latest developments from the world mechanical porcessing technology, analysis and handling of powder and bulk solids, and would like to establish new contacts? Then you are in the right place at POWTECH! And there are even more reasons for coming to Nuremberg from 29.9 - 1.10.2020:
1. International coverage
Within the mechanical processing technology sector, POWTECH is the largest and most international sector platform worldwide for processes used in the manufacture of quality products from powder, granules, bulk solids and liquids.
- 835 exhibitors, 39 % of them international*
- 14,066 trade visitors, 40 % of them international *
2. Focus on powder, granules and bulk materials technology
From fine nano particles to coarse stoneware – this is the only event to show the special features of bulk solids handling in their entirety.
3. One platform for the most important industrial sectors
Here you reach process technicians and engineers, bulk materials experts, production managers, scientists as well as process and project engineers from the following sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals – Cosmetics
- Food – Feed
- Building and Non-metallic Mineral Industry
- Glass – Ceramics
- Engineering and plant construction & components
4. Incomparable visitor quality
See for yourself the specialist and professional depth of the meetings and discussions from engineer to engineer. Here you are brought together with trade visitors with specific questions and a profound professional understanding – this is confirmed by the exhibitors in 2017:
- 93 % of the exhibitors reached their most important target groups.
- 92 % of the exhibitors established new business relations.
5. hands-on exhibits & experience technology
Innovations for crushing, filtering, mixing, delivery, dosing or compacting – at no other event are so many machines, technologies and large exhibits shown and demonstrated. The product segment covers:
The perfect presence at the exhibition
How to get the most benefit from your attendance at POWTECH. Some handy
tips and suggestions for exhibitors to help you to plan your attendance properly before you start.