New truck call-off system of NürnbergMesse
Just in time for the start of POWTECH 2023, we can present the new NürnbergMesse truck call-off system for qualified logistics handling. With this dynamic logistics system, we can better control and thus equalize traffic flows on our site during the set-up and dismantling phases.
Intelligent and dynamic - the future supply logistics for construction and dismantling
We have further developed our logistics services for better planning and coordination of the assembly and dismantling phases, reduced waiting times and more flexibility for our customers:
Advanced Infrastructures & Intelligent Control
Not far from the exhibition center, a 21,000-square-meter truck parking area with a waiting area for drivers is now available for exhibitors and the service providers they commission. There, they will find a lounge area with catering and sanitary facilities.
The intelligent management of the new digital system provides:
- An online reservation and booking of time slots for loading and unloading (applies to all construction and dismantling vehicles).
- An electronic check-in and check-out
- Dynamic logistics planning
- Flexible rebooking options for time slots
Your To Dos before the event:
- Register large and/or heavy exhibits: email@example.com > send enquiryGoing to stage an exhibit weighing more than 5 tons and/or with a floor area of 6 m²? Order the necessary equipment (e.g. heavy-duty crane) in time and inform us via e-mail to coordinate the delivery.
- Register and log in at:
You will find all the necessary information in TransITfair under POWTECH 2023 (logistic directory, access map, FAQ)
- Book time slot
Book the time slot that suits you, as well as the associated logistics service. If already known: Complete your booking with the driver data. Your driver will be informed via e-mail and/or SMS about the planned call-off.
- Send booking data to your forwarder
Send your booking data as well as the routing slip to your forwarder.
- On loading day
Please be at the truck parking lot Poststraße 4, 90471 Nuremberg on the loading day by the time stated on the routing slip at the latest.
Your To Dos during assembly and dismantling:
- Register at the truck parking area
Drive to the truck parking lot at the specified time and register there. Your mobile number and/or e-mail address will be required for the scheduled call-off.
- Register and log in at:
- Drive to the exhibition grounds when you are called up
The truck will be called off via SMS or e-mail to the driver. After retrieval, please drive quickly to the specified gate at the exhibition center.
Please do not forget to inform your logistics partners and stand builders.
Heavy or bulky exhibition goods from a weight of 5t or from the dimensions 3 m x 2.5 m x 4 m must be registered in time.Our logistics experts will be happy to answer any questions you may have: