These centrifugal pumps are operated with a direct drive motor (max. 3,000 rpm). They are particularly suitable for the rapid transfer of chemicals when emptying containers or tanks, as well as for applications in which a medium must be pumped in a circuit.The centrifugal pump is available in various sizes with flow rates from 6 to 75 m³/h and heads from 7.2 to 38 m. Its special design with an open impeller also enables the pumping of heavily contaminated liquids or media with low solids content.
The maximum viscosity for these centrifugal pumps is 500 mPas (at 20°C) and the maximum temperature of the medium is 65°C for PP or 95°C for PVDF. Depending on the application, there are two versions with different internal seals (lip seal or bellows).
The availability of different construction materials - depending on the chemical and thermal resistance of the medium or the environment - guarantees absolute operational reliability and long pump life.
- High chemical and thermal resistance.
- Space-saving and robust design.
- Suitability for continuous operation.
- Weldless design and thus absolute operational reliability.
- Sealing by lip seal or bellows seal.
- Can also be used for heavily contaminated liquids or media with low solids content.
- Quick and easy maintenance.
- Cost-effective spare parts.
Other products from
Centrifugal pumps is assigned to following product groups:
- Raw Material Preparation, Dosing (354)
- Manufacture, Production (315)
- Transport, Storage (153)
Filling, Filling Technology (145)
- Filling gaseous products (13)
- Filling liquid and pasty products (30)
- Filling powder, granulates and solid products (127)
- Production Environment (111)
- Safety, Environment (130)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemical industry (481)
- Pharmaceuticals (439)
- Cosmetics, personal hygiene (355)
- Construction, rocks and minerals (369)
- Ceramics, glass (315)
- Plastic, rubber (350)
- Environment, recycling (365)
- Mechanical- and plant engineering (364)