Vibrating conveyors are ideal for conveying a vast array of fragile products, such as agglomerated, instantized and standard powders, granules, pellets and larger products and serve in for example the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. Product degradation is virtually eliminated because of the extremely gentle handling that vibratory technology offers and the fact that the product never comes in contact with moving parts.
Vibrating conveyors offer a simple and efficient means to meter and convey your materials. These open or enclosed units will handle nearly any material, regardless of size and bulk density in a reliable and economical manner. The key to success is its low total cost of ownership, robustness, simplicity and efficiency. There are no augers, bearings or seals which can degrade material, leak or require maintenance.
Open and Closed Vibrating Conveyors
GEA Scan-Vibro Conveyors can be designed to fit your need. They can be tube or rectangular shaped, and the latter can be in an open or closed design. Bi-directional conveying solutions are available in all designs.
Our conveyors serve in many industries, for example the food, dairy, and nutritional industries, and feature sanitary designs. The vibrating conveyors are applicable to operation with product characteristics like wet, dry, warm, greasy, frozen, hygroscopic, and oxygen absorbing. They are also able to convey with simultaneous spreading, cooling, heating, draining, distribution, drying, grading, dusting and unification.
- Hygienic design that meets EHEDG and USDA Dairy 3-A standards and is easy to clean.
- Can be mounted with CIP-nozzles.
- Totally enclosed for dust free operation or with open design - standard or tailor-made to suit your requirements
- Handles almost any product, regardless of size and other characteristics
- Multiple inlets / outlets
- Bi-directional conveyors available
- Suspended from above or below
- Quiet, effective and gentle operation
- Hot-air-jacketed designs are available for condensation prevention
- Manufactured of stainless steel: very robust, low maintenance cost, long lifetime, and easily recyclable.
- Length up to 10 meters in one unit
- Designed for continuous operation - no regular inspection or lubrication is necessary
- Up to three times inline or crossline product spreading or narrowing (for example spreading from one meter to three meters)
Other products from
GEA SCAN-VIBRO Conveyors is assigned to following product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemical industry (481)
- Pharmaceuticals (439)
- Cosmetics, personal hygiene (355)
- Food, feedstuff (474)
- Construction, rocks and minerals (369)
- Ceramics, glass (315)
- Plastic, rubber (350)
- Environment, recycling (365)
- Mechanical- and plant engineering (365)