Intrinsically Safe Compact Oxygen Transmitter - Minox-i
Powered by Ntron Long-Life Electrochemical Sensor Technology
- Safety Measurement ranges: 0-10ppm (v) to 0-25%
- Electrochemical Sensor Technology suitable for many applications
- Industry Standard 4-20mA Output
- 24VDC power supply
- M12 Electrical Connection
- Process Connection for direct insertion or remote sampling applications KF40, Flow-through or 2” Tri-clamp
The Minox i Galvanic Fuel Cell Oxygen Transmitter is a highly reliable and cost effective, 2-wire, loop-powered transmitter with a 4-20 mA output.
With a choice of process connections for direct insert or external mounting, the Minox i can be installed in the process or on a sample panel. Using different electrochemical sensing technologies, measurement accuracy and stability are combined with long sensor life in many applications.