Benchtop Water Activity Meter - Rotronic HygroLab
Laboratory Benchtop to connect up to 4 HC2-AW probes
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant with additionally available validation documents
- AW Quick function for fast measurement results (typically 4-5 minutes)
- 4-channel benchtop display unit for measurement of water activity, relative humidity and temperature
- Automatically generated measurement report after every measurement
- Regular software updates with new functions and remote access (by PC or tablet)
The Rotronic HygroLab is an innovative high-end laboratory analyzer for water activity measurements with up to four measurement probe inputs. Simultaneous or asynchronous measurement with the tried-and-tested AW Quick measuring function for pharmaceutical products, tobacco, coffee, food and many more.
Innovative and stand-alone user interface
The HygroLab has a modern interface for clear and simple measurement of water activity. It is operated using a touch screen interface. The water activity meter can also be connected to the internet for remote control or for free available software updates with many new functionalities. The measurements can thus be observed and the measurement reports downloaded from anywhere at any time. Documents (IQ/OQ) for the vaildation are also additionaly available for the HygroLab.