bpi Tube is a high-performance FFS film designed for automatic machines and high-speed production.
bpi Tube combines excellent visual impact with outstanding filling characteristics to create packaging that sells. Its robust construction and hard-wearing finish ensures product integrity in harsh environments while the photographic finish of its print process delivers unbeatable depth and clarity.
Options include ten colour printing and flat or side-gusseted formats, while for powder products bpi Tube Plus offers an enhanced sealing performance to maintain seal integrity.
Also available containing Sustane®. A unique range of premium polymer compounds made from recycled plastic.
Features and Benefits
- Tubular film - outstanding filling characteristics (up to 2,600 bags / hour)
- High visual impact - create packaging that sells
- Photographic finish - unbeatable depth and clarity
- Extremely durable - maintains performance in the harshest of environments
- Many options available - print in HD up to 10 colours, flat or side-guesseted, micro perforations, anti-slip
- bpi Tube plus - improved sealing performance, suitable for powdery products
- Laminated version available (e.g. PE / Alu / PE) - easily protect moisture sensitive products or goods
- Barrier version possible - fat or gas barriers
- Food safe and compliant – suitable for food grade applications
Other products from
Bpi Tube is assigned to following product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemical industry (481)
- Food, feedstuff (473)
- Construction, rocks and minerals (369)
- Ceramics, glass (315)
- Plastic, rubber (350)
- Environment, recycling (365)