Moisture Transmitter for Safe and Hazardous Areas
- Measurement ranges -110 up to +20°Cdp
- Dew point or ppmV moisture content output
- Accuracy ±2 °Cdp
- Traceable calibration certificate
- Easidew I.S. IECEx, cQPSus, ATEX and UKCA approvals
- Low cost of ownership and easy maintenance with sensor exchange program
- 316 Stainless steel sensor and sample blocks
- 5/8” UNF, 3/4” UNF, G 1/2” process connections
- MiniDIN 43650, M12 electrical connectors
- Oxygen Service cleaned
- Associated Oxygen Sensor
Industry 4.0 Data Monitoring System
The Easidew sensor is a moisture meter that measures both dew point and moisture content. It is simple to install as it is available with a wide range of process connections and electrical connectors. All Easidew dew-point transmitters are available with a service exchange program which reduces the cost and time spent on maintenance.
Reconfiguration of the transmitters is simple with the self-contained Easidew and Pura communications kit.
Michell’s Ceramic Metal-Oxide Moisture Sensor-based Hygrometers are calibrated to international standards and are delivered with a traceable calibration certificate...