Save on Energy Costs with Energy Recovery Scrubbers
Rising costs for energy and gas are eating into your profits. That makes it more critical than ever to maintain an efficient operation in your facility. Simultaneously, you want to keep emissions under control. Because not only are we dealing with an energy crisis, we are also facing ever more stringent emission legislation. Fortunately, energy saving, cost saving, sustainability, and regulation compliance can go hand in hand. An Energy Recovery Scrubber effectively cleans your exhaust streams, which lowers unwanted emissions into the environment. Additionally, the scrubbing process extracts heat from the same exhaust stream, which can be reused in your facility.
For a large manufacturer in the FMCG industry, our Scrubbers helped reduce energy consumption by 900 kW, leading to savings of 5.9 GWh annually
Why choose an Energy Recovery Scrubber from JOA Air Solutions?
There are many suppliers of standardized scrubbers and heat recovery solutions, like heat exchangers. But a solution that combines the two is rare. And there are many more reasons why you’d want to implement JOA’s Energy Recovery Scrubbers:
- We use unique air technical modeling to create the most efficient solution for your situation
- Our solution enables you to recover low-grade waste heat.
- You’ll be able to clean emissions, while also connecting heat providers to energy consumers
- Up to 99,9% efficiency for our Inline Venturi Scrubbers (at 10 micron or higher)
- The self-cleaning Inline Venturi beds remove dust efficiently
- High maintenance condensers can be replaced (no fouling & freezing risk)
- The solution requires little energy and consumables
- Option to add a second stage odor removal