Horizontal beba Mixers are used in the plastic, chemical, waste and food industry. They allow for frictionless homogenization complex mixing tasks.
All mixers are designed according to individual customer requirements to achieve optimum product quality, highest throughput and maximum process reliability.
- Equipped with horizontal shaft
- Special tool design for excellent material circulation with low energy input
- Large lid for quick and easy cleaning
- Mixing container in single or double-walled design (process dependent)
- Discharge without dead-spots for clean and fast emptying
- Individual selection of the drive concept depending on the process (standard gear motor)
- Consistent high quality and homogeneous mixture
- Project-specific design
- Maximum process safety
- Wide range of accessories for special requirements
The single-walled designed mixer with its universal tool configuration in connection with sufficient drive rating provides a very high filling level. This mixer series is utilized for any kind of application requiring a good homogenisation.
- Suitable for plastics and chemicals
- Very easy to clean, especially low-residual emptying
- High throughput
- Additionally for Food
- Suitable for food
- Stainless steel mixing bowl, high-polished inside
- Components with FDA Certificate optionally available
Complete manufactured out of either steel or stainless steel with a wall thickness from 6mm to 10mm
- Volume capacity: 1.8 m3
- Mixing capacity: 50m3/h half filled
- Engine management: 55kW at 117U / min
- Total length with drive: 5390 mm
- Length without drive: 3280 mm
- Height over all: 1728 mm
- Width of the mixing unit: 1125 mm
- Width with pneumatic cylinders: 1255 mm
- Three service panels ensure complete access to the mixing chamber. The flaps are moved pneumatically up and down. A locking prevents accidental starting of the mixing unit.
The mixing shaft has a diameter of 90mm
The mixing tool arms are bolted to a welded bracket on the shaft and can be replaced. The wear blades on the mixing arms are made of Haddox and bolted to the holder brackets.