Consistency, cleanliness, accuracy, accountability, traceability, labor savings…all reasons to automate your minor ingredients. Although they’re called minor, they’re a major part of your process. With precise minor ingredient automation, we ensure product quality.
Because of the high demand for precision control, minor ingredient handling systems must provide exact measurements of ingredients with the assurance of repeatability and accurate reports that show recipe formulation and plant inventories.
- Storage bins
- Types of storage vessels employed include silos, use bins, and hoppers
- We have scaling solutions for major and minor/micro ingredients
- Dust collection systems
- For drier products like tortillas, dust collection is especially important
- Lot tracking
- For product types like confectionary, lot tracking helps with the traceability of all raw ingredients and generating reports on ingredient usage/inventory
- Process controls
- Process controls with products such as snacks provide clarity of data in a contextual format
- Bag dump or supersack
- Sometimes it’s necessary to manually add or remove ingredients. Our bag dump system streamlines the process as much as possible for you.
- Gain-in-weight or loss-in-weight systems
- The weight of certain products may fluctuate more than others. We make it easy to measure and predict gains or losses in weight by systems that easily measure and track common fluctuations.