IBCs are popular today because they have an indefinite life unless exposed to certain chemical erosions. Due to the properties of stainless steel, it is an ideal corrosion-resistant and stain-resistant material that will withstand long-term exposure to the environment. Stainless Steel IBCs are designed and built to last for years. The IBC frame is fully equipped with stacking pads (for stacking IBCs), and its support structure can move fork trucks in both directions. Stainless steel IBCs can be either round or square, depending on the customer’s preference and the product’s characteristics.
- Patented cone valve design which promotes and controls product flow, as well as avoiding material segregation at the same time.
- Variety of Sizes: From 500L to 3,000L
- The IBC can be stackable which will save your expensive floor space
- Corrosion-resistant and Stain-resistant
- Designed and built to last for years
- Easy to clean/ Minimum downtime: Can be dismantled and assembled in matter of minutes
- Choice of Square or Round Bin with 60⁰ conical hopper