The aim of our current research and development projects in the fields of thermal, mechanical and biotechnological process technology is the development of applications in the industry.
In close cooperation with industrial partners we perform technological and energetic process analyses and derive the required measurements for an optimized process design.
Due to the modern installations and equimpent in our test centre we are able to preprocess different materials on a laboratory or small scale. Furthermore we perform complexe procedural investigations.
Our qualified personnel and our know-how ensure competent performances.
Our range of R+D services
- Sustainable, industry-oriented developments in the laboratory and on a small technical scale
- Application of research and development results
- Scaling up of processes and technologies
- Technical and energy process analyses
- Project management for transferring results to pilot plants and industrial facilities
- Feasibility studies
- Energy consultation / Potential assessment
- Cost-effectiveness calculations as a basis for investment decisions
- Weak point analysis / Process optimisation