For pumping highly viscous, still flowable media, we offer a complete range of progressive cavity pumps.
With electric or compressed air motor, they are used for pumping thin-bodied and viscous substances up to 100,000 mPas, preferably stationary, in continuous operation.
Standard flow rates are 12, 25 or 50 liters/min, and discharge pressures are 6 or 12 bar.
The pump tubes are made of 316Ti stainless steel, the stators of NBR, NBR light, FKM, EPDM, EPDM light or PTFE.
In addition to our barrel pumps for low and medium viscosity media up to 1000 mPas, we can offer a complete range of high viscosity progressive cavity pumps for pumping high viscosity media that are still flowable.
Our large bearing pumps are of the progressive cavity type, where the pumping capacity is determined by the geometry and the distance between the rotating rotor (stainless steel screw conveyor) and the stationary stator (rubber or solid mixture in the opposite direction).
- For almost 10 years we have been supplying our pumps to customers in industry and agriculture.
- We also repair other makes reliably.
- We can offer you our high viscosity metering pumps in different designs:
- Basically, you must first decide on the vertical or horizontal design of a drum or container pump.
Other products from
Eccentric screw pumps is assigned to following product groups:
- Raw Material Preparation, Dosing (354)
- Transport, Storage (152)
Filling, Filling Technology (145)
- Filling gaseous products (13)
- Filling liquid and pasty products (30)
- Filling powder, granulates and solid products (127)
- Production Environment (111)
- Safety, Environment (130)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemical industry (481)
- Pharmaceuticals (439)
- Cosmetics, personal hygiene (355)
- Ceramics, glass (315)
- Environment, recycling (365)
- Mechanical- and plant engineering (364)