Optimum quality control in the production process
Control and flow sieves are versatile options for the sifting and removing agglomerates and possible foreign bodies from bulk materials. This makes them important components for ensuring product quality and safety. All systems can be individually configured – whether permanently integrated in the process or as a mobile unit.
HOW IT WORKS
Compact vibrating screens break up lumps and agglomerates or eliminate them along with foreign bodies and impurities. The high and seamless screen design allows the feeding of whole batches while controlled vibrations classify the product.
- Universally applicable – from abrasive, coarse materials in the building materials industry to the high-end requirements of the food industry.
- Easy to maintain – The system requires minimal maintenance. Apart from a few visual inspections, this system runs maintenance-free.
- Easy to clean – the systems have been designed to allow quick and easy removal and cleaning of all components in contact with the product. Our “Gough Toggle Clamp” quick release mechanism allows the machine to be disassembled in a few easy steps and without tools.
- Robust construction – in everyday life, things usually need to be quick and uncomplicated. Our systems are robust and are built for occasionally rough handling.
- High level of customisation – dust-tight enclosures, integrated bag chutes, aspiration, integrated magnets and many other extensions possible.
- Maximum flexibility – our systems can be permanently integrated into your process or used as mobile systems at various locations within your production site.