HAMMER MILL – LARGE-CHAMBER MILL SERIES GD
THE POWER PACKAGE FOR MAXIMUM THROUGHPUT –
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR FINE GRINDING APPLICATIONS.
The Hammer Mill GD is designed for fine grinding in pet food and
aqua feed production, as well as for coarse grinding, in the feed-milling,
ethanol and wood industries.
Specifically designed for efficient grinding for challenging recipes
The special 6-axis rotor design with rapid-change beater-frame system plus optimized beater configuration in combination with high
beater tip speed guarantees maximum material contact for the efficient production of the finest feed as well as coarser products.
The GD Series comprises four sizes with a drive-power range between
90 and 450 kW.
• Strong welded-steel construction with symmetric design, allowing rotation in both directions
• Strong wear-resistant parts protect the grinding chamber and are easy to maintain
• Two position inlet flap with proximity switches to change direction of rotation
• Large hardened impact plates at both sides of the mill inlet area to ensure best grinding performance
• Catch-trap for foreign bodies inside the grinding chamber to protect the screens, easy to clean
• Dynamically balanced long-life rotor in special design, run down time < 6 minutes without brake
• Special beater fastening in support frames (cassette-exchange), beater changes in just a few minutes
• Wide opening doors allow easy access to the grinding chamber
• Large screen area consisting of 4 screens that can be easily and individually changed
• Mill and motor section are separable, making installation easier especially in limited spaces
• Tested and certified in a shock-resistant and flame escape proof design up to 0.4 bar
• Grist spectrum can be varied by a frequency converter (FC) and the beater configuration
Tietjen large-chamber hammer mills prove their worth operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – often in the harshest of environments.
The reliability of our machines is legendary.