OPTIMUM PROTECTION OF THE MILL WITH MINIMUM
EFFICIENT FOREIGN OBJECT SEPARATION
• Two extra strong permanent magnets for the separation of magnetic foreign bodies
• Cross-flow sifting for separating non-magnetic foreign objects, air flow adjustable with baffles
• Fully automatic cleaning of the magnets and emptying of the foreign object collection tray (pneumatically operated)
• Discharge of foreign particles via an integrated screw conveyor
• Discharge of foreign particles via a pipe at the side of the mill, e.g. into a collection container
RELIABLE OPERATION AND LONG SERVICE LIFE
• Robust welded steel construction for continuous industrial operation (24/7)
• Avoidance of mill downtimes in the event of damage by foreign bodies
• Fully automatic cleaning without the need for personnel
HIGH LEVEL OF SAFETY FOR PERSONNEL AND PLANT
• Tested and certified in pressure shock resistant and flameproof design (0.4 bar)
• ATEX version according to zone 22 (II 3 D) possible outside
• Pressure surge resistance also guaranteed during the cleaning process by a pipe flap
FOREIGN PARTS SEPARATOR AGS AD
The air gravity separator AGD AD serves to aspirate the hammer mill and, at the same time, to continuously separate all kinds of foreign particles.
Via pneumatically swivelling magnets and flaps, the foreign particles are
cleaned off fully automatically and discharged into a collecting screw in a
time-controlled manner. The collecting screw discharges the material via a lateral pipe. To ensure pressure surge resistance, the pipeline is closed via a pipe flap during emptying. A separate control system monitors this process.
The foreign parts separator is ideally suited in combination with our dosing screw TTS for optimal feeding of the hammer mill and is available in four working widths to match our mills.