IT3: W&M approved weighing weight indicator with large weight display
The W&M approved IT3 weighing indicators are designed for use under harsh environmental conditions (ingress protection IP 69K) and high hygienic standards, such as in the chemical, pharmaceutical or food industry. IT3 weighing terminals have a NTEP type approval and are in line with OIML standards.
For installation in hazardous area SysTec offers the IT3 Ex2/22 version.
The powerful modular hardware and the proven standard application programs enable the universal use for various industrial scales.
Fields of application - IT3 weighing indicators:
- Truck scales
- Counting scales
- Simple filling applications
- W&M approved weighing terminal in the PC network
- Fieldbus weighing terminal for weighing and batching
- Weighing indicator in hazardous area (ATEX; zone 2 and 22)
- W&M approved for use as non-automatic weighing instrument NAWI / AGFI
- Ease of operation: plain-text multilingual operator prompting, bright 5" color display for weight, operator dialogs and calibration
- Robust: stainless steel housing (ingress protection IT3: IP69K; IT3 Ex2/22: IP65), all cables inserted into the housing through tight cable glands, suitable for harsh environmental conditions and high hygienic requirements, such as in chemical, pharmaceutical and food operations
- Various designs: for wall-mount/desk-top and panel-mount installation
- Simple integration into PC networks or fieldbus systems
- Hazardous area: for installation in hazardous area the IT3 Ex2/22 version is available
More information on IT3: https://www.systecnet.com/en/products/weighing-indicators/it3-series.html