The Centrifugal Sifter is ideal for processing varying amounts of product. Thanks to the various setting possibilities and mesh openings between 250 and 2000 µm, different capacities -from a few kilograms per hour up to more than 39 tons per hour- can be processed with a single machine. The centrifugal force in the rotating drum ensures that the product to be sifted is pressed against the perforated drum wall.
Only the product particles that are small enough pass through the holes in the drum wall. Depending on the type of product and the required size of the sifting surface, Dinnissen provides a solution that meets the desired capacity and integration into existing systems.
- Suitable for different quantities
- Mesh openings between 250 and 2000 µm
- Integratable in existing conveyor systems
- Adaptable to required safety and hygiene requirements
- Ensured safe and hygienic operation
- Tailormade for each process
- Suitable for the fast processing of large quantities of bulk material
- The technique and material of the sieve are adaptable to the product to be processed
- Residual product is easy to remove