HRD SYSTEM - EXPLOSION SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
In industrial plants, there is a risk of explosion of dust, gas, flammable liquids, and their mixtures. The highest risk is in the food and pharmaceutical industry where, with regard to hygienic standards, only certain types of explosion protection equipment can be installed. The risk of endangering human life or health by explosion arises in case of increased movement of personnel around the production technology.
The HRD system is a certified active explosion suppression system. Highly sensitive detectors can detect an explosion in a matter of milliseconds. The system then opens the valves of the HRD container unit and the pressure of the fire extinguisher pulls out special telescopic nozzles, which ensure efficient dispersion of the fire extinguisher into the entire protected area.
Thanks to the HRD system, the increase in explosion pressure is under control - below the limit of the pressure resistance of the protected device, thus securing it against destruction. To effectively protect the entire technology, it is appropriate to supplement the HRD system with an HRD barrier, which prevents the transmission of the explosion to subsequent parts of the technology. The HRD system is certified according to the EN 14373.
RSBP's HRD Dry Chemical Explosion Suppression System is FM Approved per Approval Standard 5700.
- quick system response
- high reliability
- suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- a suitable solution for toxic and otherwise dangerous materials
- independent storage of data from detectors
- variability of components, simple and quick replacement after activation
- easy handling and transport
- application for dust up to St 3 class, light metals dust, hybrid mixtures, and gases
- suitable for technologies with increased demands on hygienic requirements (food industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc.)
- possibility of installation on equipment with different operating processes (vibration process, high temperature, etc.)