VMP AND VENT PRO – EXPLOSION VENTING DEVICES
Dust storage and handling in the industry are often associated with a real risk of explosion. All you need is a spark from a short circuit in the electrical installation, a hot object that enters the technological unit together with the material, or a simple non-compliance with work safety - the consequences can be devastating. The risk of explosion arises not only when handling dust but also gas, steam, and hybrid mixtures.
The RSBP membrane is the perfect economical solution for protection against damage and loss in production caused by the explosion. Under normal operating conditions, the venting opening on the technological equipment is covered by the explosion venting panel. When the operating pressure level increases inside the device, the venting panel opens, and thus the pressure and flame are released from the protected space. The technology is exposed to a lower pressure than its pressure resistance and hence won't be destroyed. Effective dust explosion venting, including light metal dust, gas, and hybrid mixtures. Explosion venting device VMP and VENT PRO is certified according to EN 14797 standard.
- high efficiency and reliability
- long service life
- economically convenient solution
- easy installation, replacement, and securing of spare parts
- variability of static activation pressure, including low tolerance (+/- 15%)
- variable sizing and accessories
- resistance to abrasion, the impact of mechanical particles, and weather conditions
- 100% efficiency even for high KSt