BÜCKMANN offers a versatile range of services all around the processing of bulk materials. Both one-off orders and long-term execution of complete process steps are possible.
Particularly for customers from the fine and specialty chemicals industry, BÜCKMANN contract manufacturing is a true alternative to own production. Product specific equipment is available for screening, sifting, grinding, mixing, compacting and filling.
It is an important prerequisite for successful cooperation that Bückmann clearly understands the requirements of the customer regarding the processing of his goods. The product specification is realised by experienced staff supported by engineers. A transparent production flow and auditing by the customer go without saying at BÜCKMANN.
Besides technical know-how, factors like cleanliness, adherence to schedule, and confidentiality are indispensable for achieving customer satisfaction. The range of services offered by BÜCKMANN also includes logistics management, stock keeping and delivery of samples.
- Numerous screening machines
with various types of drive and throughput capacities
- Tumbler sieves, - Vibration sieves, - Plansifters
- Use of various screening aids including
ultrasonic technology and ball-cleaning-systems
- Grinding equipment
with product-specific, replaceable grinding tools
- Roller mill for gentle, low-dust grinding
- Pre-crushingof agglomerate
- Compressionof bulk goods
- Improving the fluidity of bulkgoods that are not free-flowing
- Various batch mixersfor mixing bulk goods
- Double cone mixersfor the gentle mixing of especially shear-sensitive products
- Mixingunder an inert atmosphere
- Mixingwith the aid of knife heads that can be engaged as required
- Mixingwith the additional injecting of liquids
- Filling equipment for bagging into valve sacks or open sacks
- Fillinginto big bags, drums, containers or octabins also possible
- Special equipment for fillingunder inert atmosphere
- Small-package filling