ILERPAL – Palletizers
There are several aspects that will define what palletizer is more suitable in any project: bags output, kind of bags, bags overlapping, multi-palletizing, available space in plant (including height) and, finally, budget. Important thing is: You don’t choose the palletizer, your project does. For all cases regarding the palletizing of bags, TMI has developed the ILERPAL range, thus covering the wide spectrum of needs, and being able to offer the solution that fits your project:
- ILERPAL P, is a gantrytype bag palletizer with a robotic gripper which can be configured in two automation levels: automatic or semiautomatic. This way ILERPAL P can be adapted to output as well as budgetary requirements, being a simple, compact solution, which offers a quick ROI.
- ILERPAL C: This highlevel layer palletizer can reach the highest outputs, forming bags layer by means of its side pushers. It produces highly stable loaded pallets with optimal finishes at high speeds.
- ILERPAL H: This Hybrid layer palletizer for open mouth bags has a very small footprint thanks to a vertical bag lift. The bags handling gripper also allows bag overlapping.
- ILERPAL W: This is another Hybrid highlevel palletizing system with a robotic gripper that ensures bag overlapping. The bag delivery system has been designed to optimise the handling time and reaching the highest outputs for open-mouth bags.
- ILERPAL R is the robotic armtype palletizer of TMI, and the optimal solution in cases of multipalletizing, i.e., palletising bags from different production lines, or cases where plan height is low.
ILERPAL range offers
- Energy savings
- Component savings
- Perfect pallet finishes
- Gentle, quiet, precise palletising
- Flexible, quick format changes
- Simple, intuitive handling
- Easy, quick maintenance