ILERBAG - FFS (Form Fill Seal) Range
Consumable standardisation, maximum optimisation and efficiency, product protection and small footprint. Is this the concepts you are looking for by configurating your bagging line? Then the FFS (Form-Fill-Seal) technology can be a suitable solution for your end-of-line. Find out about the ILERBAG range and its benefits:
- ILERBAG H: This is the standard horizontal FFS bagging machine of TMI. Using the FFS technology ILERBAG H Forms plastic bags from tubular reel, fills them and thermoseals them, all in one unit of 6,5m2.
- ILERBAG HC: The hygienic version of ILERBAG H, designed especially for industries that require a thorough cleaning and accessibility.
- ILERBAG V: This is a vertical FFS bagging machine, which forms the bags from a flat reel. Its configuration makes it a highly autonomous machine offering a quick ROI, thanks to savings in consumables and maintenance.
The main benefits that bagging machines of ILERBAG range offer are:
- Optimisation of consumables
- Total automation of the bagging process
- Optimised plant space
- High degree of operating autonomy
- Quick return on investment
- Easy maintenance
- Reduced downtime
- Versatile configuration to achieve the results you need
- Gentle, precise movements during the bagging process