ASAP 2460 & 2425
Analytical Versatility With Superior Throughput
Surface area and porosity are important physical properties that influence the quality and utility of many materials and products. Therefore it is critically important that these characteristics be accurately determined and controlled. Likewise, knowledge of surface area and especially porosity often are important properties in understanding the formation, structure, and potential application of many natural materials.
High Performance and High Sample Throughput The automated Micromeritics® ASAP® 2425 surface area and porosimetry system is designed to help busy laboratories expand their workflow while providing highly accurate and precise surface area and porosimetry data. High performance, versatile analysis, and sample preparation systems are included in the same instrument.
Features And Benefits:
- Fully automated analyses
- High throughput with six independent analysis stations
- Each analysis port has a dedicated analysis and Po pressure transducer
- Twelve independently controlled degas ports
- Evacuation rate precisely regulated by a servo valve
- BET surface area measurements in as little as 1 hour
- Dosing options of maximum volume increment or dosing over specified pressure ranges
- Entered or calculated analysis temperature
- Equilibration option allows user to specify equilibration times for different parts of the isotherm
- Low surface area option with five independent analysis ports