Particle Analyzer CAMSIZER 3D
FROM IMAGING TO VIDEO
The latest generation of dynamic image analyzers in the CAMSIZER series offers a groundbreaking innovation in particle characterization: a true three-dimensional measurement of the sample. The CAMSIZER 3D boasts a unique "particle tracking" function: the cameras capture several individual images of different orientations of the same particle as it moves through the measurement zone.
This technology ensures that the true size and shape values are recorded. Especially for the length measurement of stretched particles (e. g. extrudates) this is a decisive advantage compared to conventional 2D particle analysis, where the particles are captured in arbitrary orientation and do not show their "true" length.
Moreover, the 3D method offers significantly better accuracy for detecting defective or broken particles.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Real 3D particle analysis
- Unique particle tracking function ensures highest accuracy
- Ideal for measuring extrudates, pellets, and all other free-flowing bulk solids
- Wide measuring range from 20 μm to 30 mm
- Time-saving alternative to sieve analysis