KITZMANN is a family business. Under the management of graduate engineer Albrecht Gräfe, KITZMANN has developed into a globally active and reliable partner for the manufacturing industry since 1972. Since 1999, Albrecht Gräfe has been supported by his son, graduate CEO Nico Gräfe. They combine German engineering and business know-how to create a powerful strategy. Today, the companies in the KITZMANN GROUP are successfully managed by both family members.
The range of products and services offered by our 125 employees covers the engineering, design, manufacturing, automation, assembly and commissioning of everything from individual components to turnkey systems.
Magdalena KITZMANN GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Raw Material Preparation, Dosing (354)
- Emptying (91)
- Grinding, atomising (117)
- Separating, sieving, filtering, distilling (216)
- Dosing (110)
- Manufacture, Production (315)
- Transport, Storage (152)
- Filling, Filling Technology (145)
- Production Environment (111)
- Safety, Environment (130)
- Services (180)
- Plant construction and planning (111)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemical industry (481)
- Cosmetics, personal hygiene (355)
- Food, feedstuff (473)
- Construction, rocks and minerals (369)
- Ceramics, glass (315)
- Plastic, rubber (350)
- Environment, recycling (365)
- Mechanical- and plant engineering (364)