The Eirich Group is a family-managed group of companies operating in the field of special mechanical engineering with its headquarters in Hardheim, Germany. As one of the world's leading manufacturers of machines and systems for processing raw materials, EIRICH develops, plans and manufactures advanced technologies for mixing, granulating, dispersing, kneading, reacting, tempering and fine grinding since 1863.
Solutions for process technology and automation round the portfolio off. A staff of approx. 1,200 employees work at the 16 sales and production sites all over the world.
Eirich offers you products from these product groups:
- Laboratory, Development (124)
- Raw Material Preparation, Dosing (354)
- Manufacture, Production (315)
- Analysis, Control (120)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemical industry (481)
- Cosmetics, personal hygiene (355)
- Food, feedstuff (474)
- Construction, rocks and minerals (369)
- Ceramics, glass (315)
- Environment, recycling (365)
- Mechanical- and plant engineering (365)