ONEJOON is a global industrial furnace manufacturer with over 125 years of experience and over 1,000 systems delivered to date. The company's furnace systems serve a temperature range from 100 to 3000 °C and are used in the thermal treatment of numerous materials. These include the tempering of blade and saw bands, the sintering of metals and ceramics, or the production of cathode and anode material for lithium-ion batteries. In the area of systems for carbon fiber production, ONEJOON is the global market leader. The company is not only a furnace supplier, but also supports customers in the area of process development. In two Test Centers, trials on heat treatment processes are carried out on behalf of customers. The ONEJOON L2P program ("Lab to production") makes it possible to scale these processes up from the laboratory to an industrial scale.
ONEJOON is represented at nine locations in five countries worldwide:
- Korea: headquarters in Suwon and production in Hwaseong (ONEJOON Ltd, Co.).
- Germany: Bovenden and Böblingen (ONEJOON GmbH, formerly Eisenmann Thermal Solutions GmbH & Co. KG)
- China: Shanghai and Haining (ONEJOON Zhejiang Co., Ltd.)
- USA: Atlanta and Minneapolis (ONEJOON Inc.)
- Poland: Gliwice (ONEJOON Poland sp. z o.o.)
Nearly 500 employees work for the company. Around 280 of them work at the two German locations.
For more information, visit www.onejoon.de
ONEJOON GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Laboratory, Development (124)
- Manufacture, Production (315)
- Production Environment (111)
- Services (179)
- Plant construction and planning (111)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemical industry (481)
- Pharmaceuticals (439)
- Plastic, rubber (350)
- Environment, recycling (365)
- Mechanical- and plant engineering (365)