The Konradin Publishing Group, with more than 500 employees, is one of the largest providers of specialist information within the German-speaking world. Founded in 1929 by Robert Kohlhammer, it offers a wide range of trade and special-interest magazines, online portals and live event series, backed up by professional services ranging from corporate publishing to printing.
More than 40 print and online media brands covering seven topic areas.
The network of expertise for industry
Our range of media
- Includes 16 media brands including journals, special publications and online portals for decision-makers in industry.
- Includes publications many of which have been published for decades in their home market, enjoying the confidence of businesses and advertisers.
- Communicates directly with high-profile executives in a huge range of positions.
Our target groups
- Are general decision-makers, or specialists requiring information on specific sectors and innovative new growth areas within their industries.
- Use our media to keep up-to-date on the latest innovations, and have for many years testified to the credibility, expertise and influence of our market-leading technical periodicals.
Not only that, but…
As a network for industry communications, we enable our clients to communicate with their target groups across a range of media including print publications and websites, and through events, media partnerships and corporate publishing. We are your expert partner for fully-integrated communication with industry.