About VDI Wissensforum
We have been a partner in continuing education for engineers and technical specialists and managers since 1957. In over 2,600 congresses, conferences, technical forums, courses and seminars annually, we cover almost every technical discipline. The area of soft skills and management rounds off our portfolio. Over 37,000 participants continue their education with the help of our offerings each year.
What sets us apart:
- over 2,600 events per year
- more than 37,000 participants each year
- a broad portfolio of topics covering almost all technical areas
- 96.5 % recommendation rate of our participants
- successful cooperation with 5,000 speakers from industry and research
- continuous, healthy growth of the company
- over 150 committed and satisfied employees
- knowledge transfer with the large network of VDI e.V.
We develop engineers
As an experienced provider of continuing education specifically for engineers and technical specialists and managers, we are international, innovative and future-oriented. We are constantly adapting our offering to the demands of the market. Therefore, we are just as much characterised by change and movement as by reliability and continuity.
We teach skills and knowledge in practically all technical disciplines and topics. In doing so, we attach great importance to practical relevance in all our events. Your added value: You benefit from a diverse and comprehensive range of courses - regardless of the area in which you work and where you are currently at in your career. Extracurricular qualifications such as management and leadership skills, social competence, business administration and law complement our range of continuing education courses.
The Advisory Board of VDI Wissensforum GmbH
These high-ranking personalities support our company with their experience, contacts and wealth of ideas in our advisory board:
- Professor Dr.-Ing. habil. Thorsten Schmidt, Professor for Technical Logistics at TU Dresden
- Professor Dr. Ing. Rodolfo Schöneburg, Road Safety Counselor, RSC Safety Engineering; former Director Safety/Durability/ Corrosion Protection, Daimler AG, Mercedes Cars
- Adrian Willig, Director and Executive Member of the Executive Committee of VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V.
(Association of German Engineers)
- Stefan Dohm, Managing Director of VDI GmbH
- Dr.-Ing. Marc Pauwels, co-partner and managing director of Krehl & Partner Unternehmensberatung für Produkt + Technik GmbH & Co.