For applications requiring multiple monitoring points the PM100 range provides the opportunity to measure up to 32 locations from a central controller. Designed around our modular MIC’s platform the PM100 is easily expandable on site to provide extra capability should process changes require.
Utilizing DynaCHARGETM our unique non-contact, charge induction technology these instruments monitor dust at a specific AC Frequency allowing for the dynamic monitoring of in-stack particulate even when using fully insulated Coated and Layered probes in applications with damp or sticky dust such as spray drying.
- Robust Low Maintenance DynaCHARGETM non-contact Charge Induction Particulate Monitoring Technology
- High Sensitivity < 0.1 mg/m3
- Integrity of measurement assured by Automatic Instrument Performance and Sensor Contamination Checks
- Qualitative monitoring (pA) out of the box. Calibratable in mg/m3 via an Isokinetic test
- Wide Choice of plant integration options including Modbus (TCP/IP or RTU), Ethernet IP, Device Net, Profibus (DPV1 & DPV0) PROFINET IO, ControlNet, CANopen, EtherCAT or CC-Link
- Easy Setup via Color Digital / Graphical HMI
- Long Term on-board Data Logging
- Remote Observation and Reporting available via INSIGHT
- Flexible PC Based FilterWARE Option for report preparation and Operation overview
- Available with insulated Layered Sensor Rods for Damp / Sticky applications
- High Temperature Remote Sensor Options (up to 900 °C)