The PM1 Range of particle monitors provides a reliable, cost-effective way of monitoring the performance of dust abatement systems including Baghouses, Cartridge Filters, and Cyclones.
Utilizing DynaCHARGETM our unique non-contact, charge induction technology these instruments monitor dust at a specific AC Frequency allowing for the dynamic monitoring of in-stack particulate even when using fully insulated Coated and Layered probes in applications with damp or sticky dust such as those typically found in processes such as drying.
With minimal maintenance requirements and a low cost of ownership these instruments have become class leaders for monitoring both compliance (including US EPA MACT) and powder process applications.
PM1 Entry Level Particulate Sensor
- Gross Filter Failure / Trend Particulate Monitoring Device
- Low Maintenance, DynaCHARGETM non-contact Charge Induction Technology
- Simple Plant Integration via a 4-20mA Loop
- Easily Configurable via an LCD Digital Display and Keyboard
- Automatic Instrument Heath Checks to assure correct operation
- Sensor Lengths from 40 to 7000 mm
- Available with Coated Sensor Rods for Challenging Applications
- User Friendly Multi-Lingual Display Options
PM1 PRO Advanced Integral (Standalone) Particulate Monitor
- High Performance Particulate Measurement Instrument
- Robust DynaCHARGETM non-contact Charge Induction Technology
- Qualitative monitoring (pA) out of the box. Calibratable in mg/m3 via an Isokinetic test
- Easy connectivity to plant DCS via a 4-20mA Loop or optional Modbus RTU / HART
- User Configurable via LCD Digital/ Graphical Display and Keyboard
- Security of Data and Accurate Calibration provide by on-board Data Logging
- Integrity of measurement assured by Automatic Instrument Performance and Sensor Contamination Checks
- Available with insulated Layered Sensor Rods for Damp / Sticky applications
- High Temperature Remote Sensor Options (up to 900 °C)
- Bluetooth connectivity negates the need to climb the stack and allows Instrument Setup, Alarm Interrogation and Logger Download via the DeviceLINK app
- Remote Observation and Reporting available via INSIGHT