MSVR - telescopic rotational magnetic separator
Rotational magnetic separator consists of magnetic telescopic pipes located in the box structure ended by the flanges. Component with magnetic pipes is located on a shaft driven by the electromotor (400 V). Therefore, during the separation magnetic pipes are fluently rotating that is decreasing the risk of grinding through magnet covering pipes by an abrasive material, and also it is decreasing the risk of the separator clogging by a bulk material with not so good characteristics. The device is surface treated by sanding (for an extra cost it is also possible to supply in a polished version).
Magnetic separator is terminated by square flanges. However, we are able to meet your requirements regarding entering/outgoing dimensions and various ending types.
1. Very high separation efficiency.
2. The device is made of the stainless steel of the class 1.4301.
3. Rotating pipes are driven by an electromotor.
4. There is decreased risk of pipe grinding through using an abrasive material.
5. There is a possibility of the magnetic pipe rotation speed.