Consumable standardisation, maximum optimisation and efficiency, product protection and small footprint. Is this the concepts you are looking for by configurating your bagging line? Then the FFS (Form-Fill-Seal) technology can be a suitable solution for your end-of-line. Find out about the ILERBAG range and its benefits:
- ILERBAG H: This is the standard horizontal FFS bagging machine of TMI. Using the FFS technology ILERBAG H Forms plastic bags from tubular reel, fills them and thermoseals them, all in one unit of 6,5m2.
- ILERBAG HC: The hygienic version of ILERBAG H, designed especially for industries that require a thorough cleaning and accessibility.
- ILERBAG V: This is a vertical FFS bagging machine, which forms the bags from a flat reel. Its configuration makes it a highly autonomous machine offering a quick ROI, thanks to savings in consumables and maintenance.
The main benefits that bagging machines of ILERBAG range offer are:
- Optimisation of consumables
- Total automation of the bagging process
- Optimised plant space
- High degree of operating autonomy
- Quick return on investment
- Easy maintenance
- Reduced downtime
- Versatile configuration to achieve the results you need
- Gentle, precise movements during the bagging process