Valve bagging machines – manual and automatic
Bagging your product into valve bags requires a special knowledge: TMI has got the knowhow and experience to guarantee your project’s success. Valve bags can be filled both manually or automatically, always depending on output, project budget of degree of automation needed. To cover the different needs in the valve bags field, TMI has designed different solutions:
- ILERFIL VBG: Manual gross weight bagging machines for granulated products in valve bags.
- ILERFIL VBF: Semiautomatic fluidisation bagging machine for powders or small granules into valve bags, ideal for manual bagging with a quick ROI.
- ILERSAC VBF: This automatic fluidisation bagging machine in valve bags for powders or small granules has been designed to provide an automatic bagging process requiring the minimal maintenance, thus offering savings in operation costs.
- Flexible production
- Minimal maintenance
- Precise weighing
- Optimised bag fill volume
- Consistently heterogeneous mixtures
- Minimised dust emissions
- Durability, even when handling abrasive products
- Adaptability to high hygiene standards
- Easy cleaning
- Easy operation