The PRX is extremely easy to manoeuvre, while at the same time offering great positional stability, even with the arm fully extended. The suction nozzle can be angled through 90° in all directions, and the wall attachment has a 360° swivel function. The smooth interior of the suction tube makes the extractor very easy to clean.
The external position of the link joints provides a pressure drop that is around 50% lower than that of internal linkage systems. The suction nozzle is made entirely of sheet steel with a quick-coupling system for accessories.
FUMEX PR extraction arm ist available in different variants:
- Standard (PRX)
- with high temperature hose (PRX HD)
- and in white (PRX White)
Unique on the market
The PRX is equipped with knobs for adjusting the friction joints. The knob is easy to adjust and provides great flexibility in the desired resistance. This makes the PRX unique on the market today.
- Easy to manoeuvre with great positional stability
- Suction nozzle made of sheet steel with quick-coupling system for accessories
- Cast aluminium attachment with a 360° swivel function
- Knobs for adjusting friction joints
- External link joints = low pressure drop
- Easy to clean
The PRX is available in lengths of 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 10 metres and in sizes of Ø125, 160 and 200 mm. Supplied as standard partially assembled with flame-resistant PVC hose and wall bracket.