The W&M approved IT8000E weight indicator is designed for universal use and is ideal for harsh industrial environments. It is available as a wall-mount/desk-top unit or for panel-mount installation in a control cabinet.
A comprehensive range of standard application programs covers all typical weighing and batching tasks in various sectors of industry. Customer-specific software adaptations can be implemented fast and securely by SysTec or by the manufacturer of the scale using the RTC WIN programming environment.
The modular hardware concept offers a wide range of configuration options with digital, serial, analog and fieldbus interfaces.
In addition, SysTec offers a version of the weighing terminal for hazardous areas (IT8000E Ex2/22) and a version with touch panel (IT8000ET).
Fields of application - weighing terminal:
- Filling systems for solid and liquid material
- Shipping and receiving scales (bulkweighers)
- Belt weighers
- Check scales for statistical quality control (SQC)
- Truck scales and axle weighers
- Mobile scales
- Scales for incoming goods and shipping
- Counting scales and filling by count
- Universal use: a wide range of standard programs for a variety of weighing applications
- Customer-specific modifications: Freely programmable
- Robust: stainless steel housing (ingress protection IT8000E: IP69K; IT8000E Ex2/22 and IT8000ET: IP65)
- Hazardous area: for installations in hazardous area zone 2/22 the IT8000E Ex2/22 version is available, and for zones 1/21 the IT8000Ex unit
- Various designs: for wall-mount/desk-top and panel-mount installation
- Variety of interface options: 2 internal and up to 6 external scale interfaces, connection for PC networks and WLAN, label and network printers, PLC connection over fieldbus
- High operational security: power-fail safe storage of data, password protection, battery-backed realtime clock, remote diagnosis possible over internet
More information: https://www.systecnet.com/en/products/weighing-indicators/it8000e-series.html