Impact scales are weighing systems for the continuous quantity recording of easily flowing bulk materials in vertical process flow. The impact scale ImpactWeigh developed and manufactured by MTS is available in several sizes for flow rates from 5 to 400 m³/h.
The ImpactWeigh consists of a robust housing, the impact plate as well as the separate product and measuring chamber. Therein is the weighing mechanism, which is completely made of stainless steel. The separate measuring chamber protects the weighing mechanism and also enables use in dust Ex zones. As an option, the impact scale can also be equipped with a static adjustment device, which allows to check the measuring accuracy quick and easy.
- Process control
- Inventory control
- Optimization of truck and waggon preloading
- Durability - Robust design of the ImpactWeigh impact scale ensures a long duration of life of the scale (no moving parts).
- Protection for impact plate - Special coatings (special plastics, ceramics and others) increase wear protection of the impact plate and its gliding properties.
- Quick and easy installation - Due to its simple structural design and compact dimensions, the ImpactWeigh can be easily integrated into the process flow and is also easy to install.
- Safety - The separation of the product area and the measuring chamber offers special protection for the weighing mechanism and also enables use in dust Ex Zones.
- Good accessibility - One particular advantage is the divided measuring chamber, which can also be opened during operation, which makes access to the weighing mechanism easier and enables use in confined space conditions. This saves time and effort during repairs and service work.
- Low maintenance effort
- Good price-performance ratio
- Good measuring accuracy – in particular in conjunction with the ModWeigh PPW control units.
NEW: Mass flow meter IPW S
- For flow rates from 1 up to 6 m³/h
- Ideal for bulk materials with low bulk density or for small flow rates
- Ideal for process and inventory control
- Compact dimensions
- Robust design