Polimak rotary airlock valves are utilized in a variety of applications where there is a need of reducing the system's air loss while transferring the bulk material between vessels (upstream and downstream) with varying pressures. In systems where the pressure between vessels is equivalent, our valves can be used as rotary feeders, to meter the flow of the bulk material. These valves can also function as rotary airlock feeders, where they are able to minimize air loss within the system whilst modulating the flow of the material in order to meet unique requirements, you can rely on Polimak to provide the best solutions.
A broad range of rotary valves is available for different processing conditions and different dry bulk solids. Polimak design and manufacture three different types of rotary valves; (i) blow-through rotary valves commonly used for cohesive and sticky dry bulk materials, (ii) flow-through rotary valves widely utilized for non-cohesive free falling dry bulk solids, and (iii) offset rotary valves suitable for handling fragile dry bulk materials. In addition, we design robust and quality custom-made rotary valves to meet our customer’s application requirements.
Polimak rotary valves are used in numerous industrial applications such as bulk solids discharge from silos, dust particle discharge from cyclones and bag houses and many others.
- Controlled bulk material from upstream equipment into downstream equipment.
- Efficient handling of large-sized bulk solids such as broad beans, chickpeas etc.
- Safe and efficient bulk material handling with 0.1% harm guaranteed.
- Optional ATEX solution.
- Easily integrate with other bulk handling components.
- Handling of bulk materials with higher temperatures.
- Easy to clean.
- Minimized maintenance efforts.