Silos TÜV and Eurofins have unanimously rated Polem as positive!
TÜV and Eurofins have unanimously rated Polem as positive!
The Polem composite food silos comply with the applicable regulations and standards in the food industry (EU 10/2011 & EU 1935/2004). Thanks to the proven suitability in accordance with migration tests at TÜV and Eurofins, food producers are choosing to use the composite silos from Polem more and more often. Especially for the storage of products such as meal, flour, sugar, salt, starch, milk powder, cocoa and gluten. Why? Because composite silos give you the following advantages:
- optimal hygiene and excellent outflow properties
- excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- very smooth and seamless interior walls, minimising product adhesion
- high insulation value, so minimal condensation
- no bridging
- suitable for both indoors and outdoors use
- extremely quick and easy to clean
- designed for the ‘First-In-First-Out’ principle
- extremely suitable for the storage of dust explosive products in an ATEX environment
- very fast installation time because composite silos are produced from a single piece of material
- short ROI thanks to an extremely long life span and minimal on-site costs.
What is your preference? A standard or a customised silo? In either case, don’t forget to involve your Polem specialist in the process as early as possible. Our broad-based knowledge and experience with your market and our innovative strength will help you make the right choices. Click here and send your question to a Polem specialist or phone us for an immediate response.