KOMAREK roll briquetter machines are designed to turn fine particles or residues into hard, dense briquettes of a specific shape and size. KOMAREK has all of your briquetting solutions.
Several common uses for KOMAREK roll briquetting machines include:
- Turning steel mill residues into a form that can be easily reintroduced into the steel making process.
- Creating a specifically-sized/shaped product for end uses like easily dissolvable water softener pellets or slow-burning charcoal briquettes.
- Combining elements to make a new product.
- Improving handling of fine materials.
- Forming minerals, metal oxides and metal alloys/powders into easy-to-store products.
- Streamlining clean-up of manufacturing waste, including fine dust particles.