High-quality fabrics are the basis for a successful process in many screening and filtration applications. BÜCKMANN operates a well-assorted warehouse for screening and filter fabrics made of different metal alloys, synthetic materials, and natural silk.
Long-standing experience in processing of fabrics enables BÜCKMANN to produce screening and filter elements in own manufacture according to customer’s requirements. Through true-to-size manufacturing, also in small batches, BÜCKMANN is able to meet all customer demands.
The fields of application for the produced parts aren't longer limited to screening and filtration inserts. The products are increasingly used also in business sectors like generation of renewable energies and medical technology. A network of specialists in fabric production and processing allows finding the optimal solution for the customer.
Often BÜCKMANN is involved in the projects from the very beginning and accompanies them to series production.
Besides fabrics, BÜCKMANN also offers solutions made of wire mesh, expanded metals, extruded wire mesh or parts shaped by etching.
Sieve and filter fabric supplied in rolls or manufactured. Bückmann supplies metal and synthetic fabric solutions for various uses. The applications extend far beyond the bulk goods industry.
Other products from
Fabric technology is assigned to following product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)