Hosokawa Micron Ltd was formed in 1989 by the amalgamation of Alpine Process Technology and Hosokawa Mikropul.
Formed in 1989
Hosokawa Micron Ltd was formed in 1989 by the amalgamation of Alpine Process Technology and Hosokawa Mikropul and joined by LE Stott to become a specialist in the development, manufacture and installation of machines and systems for powder and particle processing, hygienic filling and weighing, containment and nanotechnologies.
Hosokawa Micron Ltd is a member of the worldwide Hosokawa Micron Group founded in Osaka in 1916. Today, it is a world leader in providing process solutions in the fields of powder and particle processing technology and blown film technology. Hosokawa Micron Group maintains facilities for research, engineering, manufacturing and service throughout Asia/Oceania, the Americas and Europe.
Hosokawa Micron Ltd. offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
- Packaging and filling (148)
- Safety and environmental technologies (166)
- Services (163)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (350)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)
- Across all branches of industry (257)