Herding® Filtertechnik is a manufacturer of filter media, dust collecting systems and filter systems for industrial use. Within 45 years the filter specialist has developed into a global supplier of complete systems for all sectors of industry.
Dry dust collecting, aerosol separation and material recovery are the main focal points of our work.
The name Herding® stands for reliability, quality and outstanding services from our staff. Quality is what we put into practice and produce every day. Continuous improvement and a permanent focus on our customer needs are integral parts of our company philosophy.
Great flexibility in production coupled with a high degree of in-house production ensure that our products meet the high quality standards that both we and our customers expect, while also providing the basis for rapid realization of customer-specific solutions.
The depth of our manufacturing in Germany stands guarantee for the quality, flexibility and safety of our plant engineering.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Herding GmbH Filtertechnik, which take place as part of the POWTECH program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Herding GmbH Filtertechnik offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (416)
Safety and environmental technologies (155)
- Industrial fire protection (18)
- Non-electrical explosion protection (40)
- Emission protection (65)
- Clean rooms and accessories (41)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (183)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (280)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (219)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (246)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (185)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (225)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (214)
- Pharmaceutical (289)
- Pit + Quarry (207)
- Ceramics + Glass (207)
- Food + Feed (320)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (346)
- Recycling & Environment (186)
- Across all branches of industry (242)