Auburn FilterSense LLC is a global leader in Particulate Measurement and Control Solutions for air filtration systems such as stacks, baghouses, dust collection and extraction systems.
Particulate monitoring devices include measurement instruments (QAL 1 approved PM CEMs) for levels as < 1mg/m3, 4-20mA, loop powered HART particulate transmitters for filter leak analysis and basic filter leak detectors/broken bag detectors.
Control Systems for filtration systems include intelligent control and diagnostics solutions for pulse jet baghouse and dust collectors in process industries to optimize filtration performance and provide actionable diagnostics such as locating filter leaks. In addition, for industrial ventilation dust collectors, welding fume, oil mist filters and other extraction devices our control systems intelligently control dampers and VFDs to lower energy use by up to 60% while maintaining required minimum air velocities.
A range of device software, HMI/SCADA and EPA compliance reporting software enable facilities to simultaneously improve operations and lower costs while ensuring compliance.
Auburn FilterSense is a total solutions provider providing presales application expertise, project engineering, commissioning, and training, plant systems integration services and on-going support.
Auburn FilterSense LLC offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
- Measurement, control, automation (176)
Safety and environmental technologies (166)
- Emission protection (62)
- Workplace safety (33)
- Environmental control and monitoring (6)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)