Under the roof of Verder Scientific 5 manufacturing companies set standards in the development and manufacture of modern, reliable laboratory and analysis equipment. With profound expertise and a dedicated team of applica
Solutions for heat treatment, elemental analysis, milling, particle analysis
The VERDER SCIENTIFIC companies set standards in the development and manufacture of laboratory and analysis instruments used for quality control, research & development, sample preparation and analysis of solids.
Production companies and research institutes, quality and analysis laboratories, as well as scientists from all disciplines value our modern and reliable instruments which can be customized to suit individual requirements.
Our manufacturing companies Carbolite Gero, Eltra, Microtrac MRB, QATM and Retsch offer high-quality solutions in combination with expert advice and a worldwide sales and service network.
tion specialists, scientists and engineers we provide customers from sectors like aerospace, agriculture, environment, material science, pharmaceutics or research with tailor-made solutions for sample preparation, heat treatment and analysis of solids.
Verder Scientific is a division of the Verder Group, a worldwide technology leader, which not only provides state-of-the-art analytical equipment, but also advanced pumping solutions and MORE.
Verder Scientific GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
Measurement, control, automation (176)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (82)
- Nano particle technologies (45)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)