STIRRING, MIXING AND DISPERSING are highly complex hydromechanical processes. Many factors play a role here and need to be taken into account. When transforming liquid, gaseous and solid substances into a homogeneous, stable state, it is imperative to have a scientific groundwork of flow behavior, pragmatic knowledge and a broad production experience.
The high quality of our agitators is a result of the complex calculations we make during the design phase. This is followed by a thorough production process. ibW stands for absolute customer orientation, combined with our practical experience in meeting agitator requirements of many industries. Try our products!
ibW´s committment to sustainability is manifested through the use of renewable energy. At ibW, we have our own solar power system which covers the facility´s complete energy requirements.
Our customers benefit from our highly competent and experienced staff who advise and assist customers from the project-planning stage to the after-sales service. We analyze the entire process chain.
We make a needs-based combination with our several agitators in order to increase cost-effectiveness.
ibW Rührwerkstechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)