In its facilities in Coventry, UK, Atritor produces a broad range of drying and milling equipment to serve the process industries. We are active across the spectrum of minerals, chemicals, pigments, pharmaceuticals, energy and waste processing operations.
From its earliest days, when the first 'Atritor' Dryer-Pulveriser was developed for the cement industry, the Company has sought to produce high quality equipment specifically for the production of fine, dry powders. The fact that we continue to maintain machines that have been in service for more than sixty years is testament to the quality of our products.
Our fully integrated quality system is audited to the strict requirements of ISO 9001. As a process engineering company we bring to you the benefit of over eighty years of unique experience in this sector. We design and build turn-key plant specifically tailored to suit your needs, for all industries. Primary machinery is manufactured in our own foundry and machine shops and we work closely with associates and specialist suppliers to provide ancillary equipment.
Our modern pilot plant is equipped with the full range of our products which we use to evaluate and optimise process parameters for full system design.
Atritor Limited offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Size reduction (127)
- Separating, screening, filtering (226)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (108)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (40)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)