Founded in 1968, Solberg has evolved to meet the filtration system needs of customers in a vast array of industries. Our solutions protect industrial equipment and the environment. Over the last two decades, we’ve expanded to serve our global customers and established more than 20 facilities throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Americas.
Our employees help to create elegant solutions for industrial filtration, silencing, and more. Thanks to our strict environmental and quality standards, we’ve paved a path as innovative leaders in the filtration industry.
If you have questions about our industrial filtration products or manufacturing processes, let us know. You can always send us a message online.
SOLBERG Filtration offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Mixing (165)
- Separating, screening, filtering (226)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (40)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (47)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
- Packaging and filling (148)
- Safety and environmental technologies (166)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (350)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Across all branches of industry (257)